Posted Wed, Mar 27
Primary responsibilities are to serve customers and selling merchandise. This role is also responsible for leading sales floor coverage, maintaining a selling focus in the absence of SM/AM and supporting all aspects of visual presentation, as well as store operations including opening and closing the store.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continuously promotes the brand with associates and customers.
- Knowledgeable of all selling/service initiatives, utilizes various selling methods to meet personal and store goals.
- Motivates others to achieve goals, role models successful selling behaviors.
- Understands and uses information about business drivers and trends in Lucky, the fashion industry, and the brand/function to accurately assess business strengths, key issues, opportunities, and develop action plans.
- Team Building & Motivation: Encourages team work by providing a rewarding atmosphere where people want to work.
- Capable of creating strong morale through sharing wins and creating enthusiasm, passion and desire to excel through the team.
KEY ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Lead and model the company’s selling and customer service standards
- Train and motivate associates to improve selling and customer service performance
- Lead selling and service efforts as the MOD during scheduled shifts
- Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies
- Assist in resolving customer service matters in absence of SM/AM