Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate)
Posted Thu, Apr 11
Click here to visit our website.
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Casper’s offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good night’s sleep.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is an hourly role based in our Durham store. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Follow up with customers through clienteling and e-mail correspondence
- Help Casper maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information and inviting individuals to trial our products
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and expertise
- Maintain the visual integrity of the space
Our dream candidate is...
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for Casper's core mission and values
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition