Posted Thu, Apr 4
The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions
Functional Responsibilities (includes but isn't limited to):
- Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
- Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Able to travel to stores throughout the district
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Weekend (Required)