Reporting to the store leadership team, the Sales Lead is responsible for embodying the ALDO Group’s values of integrity, love and respect. The Sales Lead creates memorable client experiences and maximum sales performance in support of the company’s purpose to build a world of love, confidence, and belonging.
• Provides ongoing support in training and communicates feedback from team members to store leadership.
• Maximizes personal and store sales by promoting brand initiatives and delivering a “customer-obsessed” omni-channel experience
• Ensures the store is brand-aligned through flawless execution of visual presentation and marketing display.
• Ensures all team members comply with company policies and procedures
• Contributes to a diverse and inclusive atmosphere free from discrimation and harassment, reflective of our People-First philosophy
• Business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape.
• High school diploma (D.E.S.)
• Six months of retail or service industry sales experience
• Strong leadership, motivational, and customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work flexible hours based on your state or province.
• Able to bend, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (≈16 kg)